Introducing PQx™: A Breakthrough Line of PQQ Products
Nascent Health Sciences, a leading global supplier of PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) and exclusive makers of PureQQ®, is breaking new ground with the launch of PQx™ — the world’s first line of PQQ-based consumer products. PQx™ is a performance nutrition product portfolio that represents the intersection of cutting edge nutraceutical development and high science. At the core of the PQx™ product line will be the hero ingredient PQQ, an essential micronutrient for a healthy mind, heart and body.
The first PQx™ product is PQx™ Prevail, a dietary supplement beverage designed to boost cellular energy levels for athletes to go longer and finish stronger in their workouts and competitions. Prevail will be making its debut at the Las Vegas SupplySide West show in November, where the leading nutritional product manufacturers, retailers and distributors from around the globe will be invited to visit the Nascent exhibition and experience PQx™ Prevail first-hand.
In 2019, Nascent will be unveiling additional products in the PQx™ product line that leverage the vast array of PQQ’s health benefits to demonstrate new applications. Each PQx™ product will focus on specific use cases or applications such as sports nutrition, cognitive enhancement, liver health and cosmetics. Each product will also be uniquely formulated with complementary ingredients and supplements for its respective application, and to maximize the host of benefits that PQQ supports.
- Promotes Mitochondria growth
- Protects cells from oxidation
- Promotes growth and development of neurons
- Cognitive Function / Short Term Memory Boost
- Mitochondrial support for ATP production
- Restoration of Nerve and Brain Cells
- Improves blood flow and cardiac function
- Powerful antioxidant protection
- Supports ATP production in the heart
- Increases liver fat metabolism
- Prevent liver fibrogenesis
- Reverse damage from acute/chronic liver diseases
- Skin cell rejuvenation
- Promotes thicker skin growth
- Wrinkle Reduction
Further details on future PQx™ products will be available in coming weeks. In the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about PQx™, PQx™ Prevail, or PureQQ®, please submit an inquiry online. Or you may feel free to reach out to the contact information provided below.
Tom Schrier, VP of Sales
Nascent Health Sciences LLC